Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mets Squeeze Out Another Win over the Padres

What a fun game this game was against the Padres. The Mets led most of the game until the last inning when the score went from 11-1 to 11-8 in just a matter of a few minutes.

However, with the excellent pitching of Austin Lindsay, the team was able to get three outs and end the ballgame with a win! Great job, Mets!!

Unfortunately, Jacob Waffird and Webb McCasland were unable to play in tonight's game. Jacob got bit by a dog injuring his hand pretty badly and Webb had a bike wreck that damaged some teeth. We hope you guys are feeling better already and will be able to play Mets baseball again soon!!

Photos from this game are located here. As you all know, my camera is broken so I'm doing the best I can to make sure we get photos for the rest of the year. Anyone who has any pictures they've taken and would like me to share with everyone else or use in the book can burn me a CD and I'll upload them to our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment